I’m happy to release IDX+, the best WordPress IDX solution.
IDX+ is a project I’ve been working on for months. It was born came out of necessity: a client told me “there is no perfect solution for WordPress real estate websites.” After looking into it, I realized he was right.
IDX+ is the solution to your real estate website’s problems.
current previous state of WordPress real estate plugins
Realtors who want great SEO, complete IDX results, and customization have been in a tough spot: you either had to:
- list listings individually;
- have all the IDX results on a subdomain;
- or pay tens of thousands of dollars to develop a leased website, then pay through the teeth for minor changes to wording or for features like related properties.
Subdomains divide website value, and adding listings individually is often against MLS regulations and isn’t feasible for a large brokerage. Paying tens of
As a result, real estate agents and brokers had to have two websites: one site to get traffic, and the other site to convert the lead.
The best available real estate plugin is great…
The best WordPress plugin for getting site traffic is the dsIDXpress plugin by Diverse Solutions. It offers fully indexable IDX content, great URL re-writing, Google Maps integration, lead forms, and more.
Diverse Solutions got it mostly right–for getting indexed by search engines. dsIDXpress is an SEO powerhouse, but it’s not a one-stop-shop.
…but not perfect.
Your site can get tons of traffic with dsIDXpress — and now there’s a way to convert the traffic into leads.
- No user registration
- No saved searches / favorite listings
- Lots of user dead-ends (for example: once listings expire, they’re gone, leaving 404 error pages)
- Not customizable
IDX+ = the best WordPress IDX solution.
IDX+ builds on top of dsIDXpress to create an amazing platform
dsIDXpress is the foundation for IDX+ and is required to use the plugin. IDX+ plus dsIDXpress makes an amazing package.
IDX+ adds tons of features, including:
- Beautiful user registration – either forced or optional
- User/lead data – including every listing a user views, all searches performed, saved favorites, saved searches, last login, number of logins, and more.
- Favorite Listings & Saved Searches
- Totally customizable SEO title tags for listings or search results
- SEO-friendly redirects for expired listings (redirect to the listing’s city or ZIP with a message to the user)
- Hundreds of customizations – either “install and forget it,” or tweak the settings.
- Related Properties – even choose the search radius and +/- price spreads!
- Related Articles - You’ve blogged a ton; start reaping the benefits.
- Completely template-based: customize the HTML, PHP, CSS to your heart’s delight!
- Developer-friendly: WordPress actions and filters abound.
There are hundreds of features for one flat price – the beta version of the plugin is $599. All purchases of the beta will have free upgrades and support for one year.