Visit the official Bit.ly Exporter plugin page for support & additional information
Export your Bit.ly data
Bit.ly is one of the most popular link shortening services, and rightly so: it is stable, easy to use, and has pretty looking statistics. One thing Bit.ly does not do is export data. There is simple no other Bit.ly exporter out there.
The Bit.ly Exporter plugin allows you to export up to three years of daily click data for your links. This allows you to analyse click data like you always wanted to!
In the administration, you get:
- A nice graph of clicks
- A table of click data for the requested period
The exported CSV includes:
- # of Clicks
- Date (formatted)
- Day of Week
- Week #
- Month #
- Days Since Export
A look at the administration page, including the great graphing functionality
The exported data, ready for analysis!
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin page by going to Tools > Bit.ly Exporter
- Enter your Bit.ly API settings by following instructions on the page
- Enter the link and the time period you want stats for
Q. What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Fixed calculation of min. number of clicks in time period stats summary
- Initial plugin release.
[plugin-stats size="500x300" add-link="1"]