Integrate Gravity Forms with Mad Mimi
Gravity Forms is the best form plugin for WordPress. Mad Mimi is one of the best email marketing companies out there. It’s a match made in heaven!
This Add-On makes it easy to have each form submission added to Mad Mimi. If the contact already exists, the entry will be updated.
Other Gravity Forms Add-ons:
- Gravity Forms Highrise Add-on – Integrate Gravity Forms with Highrise, a CRM
- Gravity Forms Directory & Addons – Turn Gravity Forms into a WordPress Directory plugin.
- Gravity Forms + Constant Contact – If you use Constant Contact and Gravity Forms, this plugin is for you.
If you have questions, comments, or issues with this plugin, please leave your feedback on the Plugin Support Forum.
The Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-on settings page
It’s easy to integrate Gravity Forms with Mad Mimi: set up a “Feed” and match up the fields you’d like sent to Mad Mimi
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > Mad Mimi)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with Mad Mimi.
Q. Does this plugin require Mad Mimi?
A. Well of course it does, silly? Have you seen what this plugin is called? But no fret if you don’t have an account – you can sign up for a Mad Mimi account and have up to 100 contacts for free!
Q. What’s the license for this plugin?
A. This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Fixed disappearing Email setting in Add-on settings
- Updated the form setup so that fields with the same names are auto-filled. This means even faster setup!
- Added a “check all” checkbox to check or uncheck all custom fields at once. Again, this means even faster setup!
[plugin-stats size="500x300" add-link="1"]