Gravity Forms has great PayPal support built in, but…
There’s no way to switch between subscriptions and one-time payments in the same form, or modify the subscription frequency. That’s what this add-on does: it adds two buttons to the Gravity Forms form editor that add a drop-down menu or radio button selection with subscription options.
You can use the presets or enter your own subscription frequency options. You can define options such as:
- One-Time (non-subscription)
- Once Daily
- Once Weekly
- Once a Month
- Once Every 6 Months
- Once Yearly
Other Gravity Forms Add-ons:
- Gravity Forms Directory & Addons – Turn Gravity Forms into a WordPress Directory plugin.
- Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-on – Integrate Gravity Forms with Salesforce.com
- Gravity Forms Highrise Add-on – Integrate Gravity Forms with Highrise, a CRM
- Gravity Forms + Constant Contact – If you use Constant Contact and Gravity Forms, this plugin is for you.
- Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-on – Integrate Mad Mimi, a great email marketing company, and Gravity Forms.
- Gravity Forms ExactTarget Add-on – Integrate with ExactTarget, a global Software as a Service leader.
- Upload this plugin and activate it
- In the Gravity Forms form editor, look for two new buttons in the Pricing Fields
- Click a button
- Follow the instructions in the new field for setting up your subscription.
- Save the form
Q. What’s the license?
A. This plugin is released under a GPL license.
[plugin-stats size="500x300" add-link="1"]