EasyVideoPlayer 2.0 (EVP 2) is a great video player. EVP makes it easy to create your own videos with calls to action that integrate with your email marketing providers, such as Constant Contact or iContact.
Embed the Easy Video Player code in the Visual Editor
This plugin allows you to embed EVP videos into the Visual Editor and the Code Editor. They won’t be stripped out of the Visual Editor as they used to be!
Using EasyVideoPlayer with WordPress used to be hard – you could only embed the code in the HTML Editor, and the code would disappear when switching to the visual editor. No longer: the EasyVideoPlayer WordPress plugin works in both the Visual and HTML Editors.
Built-in Video SEO!
Get video SEO for your EVP videos. By using this EasyVideoPlayer WordPress plugin, Google-friendly code will be added to your video. “Rich snippets” (microformats) data will automatically be added to your page. You won’t need to do a thing, and your videos will be better optimized.
- Embed “buy now” buttons directly inside your videos
- Add email opt-in forms inside your videos
- Add eye catching, clickable ‘Overlays’ to your Videos that appear at precise times to GRAB your viewers attention
- Control your website while your video plays! Have buy buttons and content, appear at designated times
- Easy Video Split testing. Find out exactly which videos are most effective
- Create Entire Video Web Pages At The Touch Of A Button
- Instantly redirect viewers to a website or shopping cart after your video
- Publish your videos on ANY website within seconds. (Allows EASY use of Amazon S3 or your own Hosting)
- Get DETAILED Video Marketing Analytics
- Easily Secure your video content against theft
EVP video in the Visual Editor
EVP video in the HTML Editor
Inserting an Easy Video Player video is easy!
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin
- Click the “EVP” button in the Visual editor to embed your videos.
For more information on plugin installation, view the Managing Plugins page on WordPress.org.
Q. I have an issue! How do I fix it?
A. Email [email protected] with a file of the EVP video code you are using as well as any PHP errors or warning you’re seeing. If you don’t include your embed code, I cannot help you.
Q. How to I embed videos/audio into my posts?
A. Simply click on the EVP logo which appears on the visual editor, or the ‘Embed an EVP video’ button on the HTML editor, and paste in the code EVP gives you!
Q. What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Q. What microformat format is being used?
- Schema.org: http://schema.org/VideoObject
- Catch potential errors when not able to fetch remote video SEO metadata
- The display of the placeholder in the editor now reflects the size of the video.
- Added microformatting data to the video output
microformatsparamter to shortcode to optionally turn off microformats
- Fixed a few small issues with lightbox embeds
- Fixed valid HTML output: now encodes
&in URL strings properly
- Fixed issue with broken embed code in Visual editor.
- Added support for Lightbox videos!
- Fixes issue where pasting EVP code into the Insert EVP window results in broken shortcode (the image, followed by
- Added option to define custom video height
- Fixed issue where WordPress’ image editing buttons for normal images were hidden in Visual editor (Thanks Valentín for reporting!)
- Improved CSS formatting, as well as for custom CSS added to shortcode using
- Fixed minor bug in 1.1.1, which fixed the Insert Video button not working.
- Should fix issue users were having with the Insert Video functionality. Note: this fix was possible because an user did as requested and emailed [email protected] with a file of the EVP video code he was using. Please do the same if you have issues!
- Added ability to specify custom video widths in the Embed EVP screen (also by using
widthshortcode attribute in the shortcode)
- Initial release
[plugin-stats size="500x300" add-link="1"]